WNI has strengthened its focus on conflict resolution with Venera Kusari’s broad facilitation and process design experience.
We will be able to combine expertise in program design, management, and training in the following areas:
- Dialogue, negotiation, mediation – facilitation, and process design
- Conflict transformation and peacebuilding approaches
- Communication for conflict resolution
- Peace education and curriculum development
- Policy design
WNI offers workshops and webinars on the following themes:
- Conflict and complexity: a dynamical system approach to addressing protracted social conflict
- Conflict Management & Cooperation in Communities
- Conflict Management Skills for Youth
- Women Negotiators
- Women and Diplomacy
WNI is committed and passionate about influencing positive change through our work in personal and social development. We believe that social change starts by creating spaces that promote constructive communication and equality-based practices within organized units such as workplaces, families, communities, and political institutions.